Welcome to Energy4PowerLive
Held in London on the 5th November 2014 9:00am - 5:00pm, at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Energy4PowerLive offers 4 conferences on 1 day under 1 roof including;
Lunch & Drinks Reception
With both indoor and outdoor exhibition opportunities there has never been a better time to secure your participation in this exciting event please contact us above.
Please click here to view our promotional flyer, featuring our previous and targetted speakers and exhibitors.
- AGRIEMACH LTD
- BOWMAN POWER GROUP LTD
- BRYLAND FIRE
- CLARKE ENERGY LTD
- CLAVERTON ENERGY
- CRESTCHIC LTD
- DALE POWER SOLUTIONS
- DEEP SEA ELECTRONICS PLC
- DOOSAN PORTABLE POWER
- FG WILSON
- FINNING POWER SYSTEMS
- HELEC LTD
- IPU GROUP LTD
- KERCCO AUTOMATION LTD
- MECC ALTE
- PFS FUELTEC LTD
- SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS LTD
- SWEP INTERNATIONAL
- SWITCHGEAR SYSTEMS LTD
- THE CARBON CATALYST GROUP
- THE GENERATOR COMPANY
- TURBINE CONTROLS
- TURNER EPS
- TVR INSTRUMENTS
- WESTERN GLOBAL
- Dr Alan Whitehead, MP Southampton Test: "A really important series of Conferences & Networking Opportunities."
- Dr Anthony Riddle, Ramboll Energy: "Top quality speakers and really good conference papers."
- Dave Andrews, Finning: "This has been a fantastically informative series of papers from top industry professionals. I cannot believe entry to these events costs nothing."
- Ben Watts, Cofely District Energy: "Very good on district energy and its ramifications."
- Paul Wightman, Danfoss Ltd: " District heating Networks and their links to commercial & residential buildings are a key issue. This Conference covers it well."
- Tony Dicicco, ETI: "A lot of concise and focussed information in one place."
- Ian Hargraves, Sustainable Environmental Systems Ltd: "The issue of advanced conversion technologies for renewable energy generation has been a key focus of this Conference series."
No front page content has been created yet.
Current Association Sponsors include:
AMPS Cogen Europe UKTi Claverton Energy
The Carbon Catalysts Group Cellcare (Battery & UPS equivalent in talks with AMPS)